Le Plantin offers various activities and its pedagogical plan enables the workshop to welcome 50 recipients for an adapted program.
Each resident takes part in one of the workshop’s sections but some of them can also join the other sections for one or two days per week. These workgroups have clear limits and rules that respect specific objectives, according to the products that are created. Some groups sometimes collaborate together on the same product.
There are six sections:
- Le Marmiton : chocolate figurines and masks, marzipan, truffles, pralines etc. Making jams from fruits grown by the Gardening team, ice-creams, salads etc.
- Le Jardin : takes care of the workshops green zones but also for the close accomodations. They grow asparagus, pumpkins, plants...
- L'Artisanat : Makes patchworks and lampshades.
- Le Multijob : creates wooden useful objects or decorations : toys, boxes, trivets, pencil boxes etc.
- Pluriel :artistic decoration of Multijob’s creations like flowerpots etc