► This is one of the largest workshops, located on the institution’s main site.
► 100 adults work there, among little teams and show an important need of security within their activity.
► Services provider to the community or external customers.
► Enables all recipients to value themselves and develop their individual abilities by making high quality products.
Following activities are organized :
- Carpentry: manufacturing of closets doors, stairs…
- Factory: :outsourcing services, simple and adapted gestures to recipients abilities.
- Packaging: general packaging, labelling and stapling. These tasks can require a semi automatic machine.
- Plaster and stone: molding and colouring, stone cutting
- Sillkscreen: on all fabrics : stickers, plastics, aluminium, clothes, wood…
- Washroom: laundry service for all residents clothes and working outfit.
- Sewing : clothing repairs, curtain making
- Green zone: preserving the institution’s green spaces
- Orangery : cplant growing